randomsnailfactorrandomsnailfactor

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Rebecca Rebecca

LOL

This flash animation was real funny. I'm thinking you should make more animations like this. I like the part when Jesse says, "I am a failure as a father and a son." XD

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Good animation, dumb rant

That was so epic! I don't get why the writer of that comment would just rant about the game the WHOLE FREAKING TIME. All he did was do useless ranting. That dude must hate awesome graphics. I still don't get why he only liked the voices. I've played that RPG game, like, only 1 time and it's so epic. The colored stick dudes only make it more awesome. The animation made some of the rant look good, and here's my final decision:

Rant: -1
Animation: 10+

Retarded Animal Babies 7 Retarded Animal Babies 7

For some of you who have not noticed...

Notice that Puppy's stocking has a hole in it when the Retarded Animal Babies come down stairs. Hint: THE BLUE ONE

Overall the video was pretty good.

Nightmare House Nightmare House

Best. Game. Ever.

I play this game a lot now. It's literally my most favorite game in the world! I think this is the coolest game and yet it has some surprises, even if I've already played it before, and you are really good at point-and-click stuff. For this awesome game, I give you a 10.

Mega Man RPG Mega Man RPG

Best Megaman game EVER!

I'm not sarcastic, that was the best Megaman game I've ever played! Who cares what other people think? This was a good game. Not only were the robot masters challenging enough, but even going against Dr. Wily was a real challenge! I'm rating this a 10 in hopes of this making your day.

Ben 10 Hentai Game Demo Ben 10 Hentai Game Demo

Fucking idiot.

You fucking liar! Your not the real Zone. I bet this isn't even in his/her gallery.

Sorry, but this has to get a 0 for being fake.

Z0NESAMA responds:

What was your first clue?

Tokyo Go Go Tokyo Go Go

Cool!

This is so cool! (wow, I'm the first reviewer) Still, very cool.

|NiCe mood| |NiCe mood|

Cool!

This made we want to dance.

kirja100 responds:

Thank you!

|Green Future| |Green Future|

I know this is WIP, but...

it's still so beautiful. I'm probably going to give you a good review on every song now.

kirja100 responds: